Saturday, March 10, 2012

Oliver!

Danny and I decided one day that we wanted to have a little company in our apartment.  So, I looked around on KSL and found this adorable little guy -- Oliver!  He got his name because Danny and I had our first date in Sacramento, California to see the musical Oliver! with Grandma and Grandpa Rosenlof.  Here are some photos of our little guy:

Crawling around on his first day at the apartment

Playing around on the bed

We pet-sit Sarah's hamster Dr. Who one weekend and we tried putting his ball in Oliver's playpen.  I think they both had a good time.  

We tried to clip Oliver's nails with Danny holding him in a towel and me on the clippers.  Yeah, that didn't go well.  We ended up taking him to the vet to get it done.  But my two boys sure look cute together :)
 Having a day at the park

Oliver found a burrow point of Grant's sport jacket when they came over one evening.

We love the little guy!  If you are in Provo, come over and meet him!  He is very sweet!

2 comments:

  1. At one of the vet clinics I worked at in Madison, I had a rabbit that would come in regularly to get shaved. It was the worst experience ever. Angora does not cut with blades (or anything, really) and having it jump all over the tub with me afraid to restrain it too hard was a nightmare. I would say of those experiences, the nail trimming was one of the better parts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eww I hate bunnies. But your hubby looks good.

    ReplyDelete