Friday, October 5, 2012

Hodge-Podge

I have a whole bunch of picture from the summer that I would like to share, but don't have a very fluid way to do so.  So, here they are!  


I had mentioned that I was in the audience for The Price is Right.  Here is literally a "screen shot" taken by Jamie of her television during the episode!

Eli already looks like such a big boy!  In July we had a Craft family gathering in Boise.  This picture was taken at an awesome water park we visited.

Our hotel had a pool table, and this game became very popular!  Does it have a name?  Throw pool balls and run around the table.  Hard to do with bloody toes!

Humm....I sure look good with a baby....

We had a family golf tournament.  Danny showing his pro skills.

Kelly and Grant got married!  It was a wonderful day and they both looked great!

Hung out with these two munchkins at Deanna Rose Farmstead

Fed the goats.  I didn't like how they jumped on me!

Mom feeds the goats with high class -- pinky out!


Danny and I took a trip to Oregon in August and met up with Tommy in Danny's forest.  Boys will be Boys!

Picking wild blackberries

Looking at the huge black bears at the Portland Zoo

Hung out with these two munchkins at the Portland Zoo


Spent the day at the Oregon State Fair in Salem.  Danny trying out some sweet shades in the Rock and Roll exhibit.  

Checking out the majestic Multnomah Falls in Oregon.

Emily and Rick had their baby -- Little Ollie!  Born at 5 1/2 pounds, she was so tiny.  And perfect!


We had such a fun summer getting to see our families so many times.  What a fun surprise!  


I will just leave you with this thought:

No comments:

Post a Comment